Bring Your Horses – Ramona CA -SOLD
Indigo Ridge Farm
If you could design the equestrian estate of your dreams, what would you want? An arena & custom Barnmaster barn with paddocks are musts, of course. The property would be flat & usable, about 4.7 acres, fenced. The house would be single-story with generously proportioned rooms, high ceilings, lots of light, & solar electric with battery backup (fully owned). Then you’d want a private back yard featuring a solar-heated swimming pool with spa, built-in grill and fireplace, and a covered patio wired for sound and TV. The final touch to bring it all together…serene views in all directions. The best part? You just found it! It’s Indigo Ridge Farm, in Ramona’s West End, about 1/2 mile from Dos Picos County Park.
Custom Barnmaster Breezeway Barn
- Fully Permitted, installed 2008
- 36′ x 48′ barn plus 36′ x 7′ covered porch (1980 sq. ft. footprint)
- 3 stalls (12’x16’) with attached outdoor paddocks (16’x19’)
- All stalls include auto waterers, hay racks, feed tubs, bucket doors, and 4’x6′ thick rubber stall mats.
- 12×16 lockable tack room
- Tack room has revolving wall with built-in three tier saddle rack
- 12×16 lockable storage room
- 12×16 hay room with extra wide door
- Multiple cross tie locations, wash rack, hitching post, and more.
- Full upper storage above tack and storage rooms
- Foaling stall capability with floating adjustable wall
- Electrical outlets, lighting, fans, and speakers
The generously proportioned riding arena is fenced and cross-fenced with white split rail and no-climb. The actual size of the arena is approximately 75’ x 185’, with an additional graded zone at the rear, perfect for storing trailers and other vehicles.
Indigo Ridge Farm’s chicken and duck residents enjoy their productive lifestyle in an extra large 25’ x 50’ (approx) fully netted outdoor run. Amenities include:
- 8′ x 8′ Tuff Shed
- Eight nesting boxes and multiple roost poles
- Removable door panels with screens for ventilation
- Small secure outdoor run for starting chicks
Seller will entertain offers between $825,000 and $900,000
Call to arrange a private tour today. Sara Driscoll, 858-876-5643